Hair color adds dimension, movement, and expression
All stylists complete our in house training program for color created by Megan, who studied color intensively under some of Aveda’s Global Platform Artists at Van Michael Salon.
Your color experience begins with a portfolio consultation to decide on the right color for your skin tone and eye color, followed by a stress relieving shoulder and hand massage, shampoo, blowout with style lesson and a make-up finishing touch.
Why Aveda hair color?
- Natural hair color for all hair types
- Customized color, up to 98% naturally derived
- Plant power instead of petrochemicals for essentially damage free results
- Manufactured with 100% wind power
- ECO-MINDED – Formulated with certified organic conditioning plant oils, and cartons and tube caps are made from 100% recycled material
- Patented use of green tea extract